CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Times

Last week Eric went on a high adventure trip to Warm River with the young men. It was a success and no one got hurt, they just got their bums bit off by mosquitos. All in all, they had a great time backpacking, fishing and floating the river.
Eva and I spent the week in Salt Lake with the families. It was a fun-packed week with many outings including the splash park, aquarium, the zoo, playing outside and shopping. Eva nailed walking just trying to keep up with Brenner. We also saw a bit of mischief come out when she was around her little cousin Clark. She likes to poke, tap and push him and we keep telling her, "Soon he is going to be bigger than you, so watch out!"

Besides the little kiddie fun- I got a new do by my sis that I love and had a blast at the Nordstrom sale with Meg, Nancy and Em trying on a bunch of clothes in this huge dressing room. I mostly tried on shoes- that's what Nordstrom is known for in my book. So I walked out with fun pair of boots. My Dad took me on a lovely hike up Little Cottonwood and it was nice to have some one-on-one time with him while my mom and Eva played at home.


Highlights of the week:Splash Park



The Zoo Saying hi to the big "kitty." Or...lynx. Checking out the lizards with Brenner and Nana


1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMIGOSH! All the pics are great, but the pics of you and your dad on the hike. What a beautiful place. Will you take me there? I have never picked huckleberries! Looks like Eva liked them!