CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summertime


We love the things that Summer brings! One of our favorites is this cool park that not only has a big playground, but a water-play area with fountains. This is her little friend Annie that introduced us to the place.

It was so nice to have some visitors come this month. My high school friend Annilee came to visit with her husband Jeremy and little boy Cannon. We had a great time reminiscing and laughing. Oh how old friendships never change. We also had some friends from Virginia drive across and stop by before they got to their hometown in Eugene, OR. They have the cutest tiny baby girl, Penelope. It makes me so happy when people come stay, even if they are just passing through. It is wonderful to have people that I love in my house!
Our good friends Jess and Damariz came to town with their little boy Sam. Eric has been friends with Jess since high school and it is so fun to see them because Sam was born one day before Eva. He is much taller than her, which is not hard to do, and it is fun to compare the things they are doing and learning. They do share a favorite food: strawberries.
Here they are playing in the fountains:


2 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute!! wish I was coming to visit!!

Leah said...

I have not been on your blog in forever....fun times. I love places like the park/water park. they are a perfect place to hang out, esp. if a friend is with you. I can't believe how big Eva is and so dang cute too!!