CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

huckleberries

It's getting late, but I just had look at these pictures and write about our perfect day. We went up to McCall last night and stayed with the Dames at their condo. Eva had trouble sleeping so I got up with her a couple times during the night. Eric was sweet this morning and took her outside so that I could sleep a little longer. When I decided to roll out of bed, I went to look for them outside and this is what I found:
Picking huckleberries. How cute! So we picked and picked and then went back to the condo and made the most delicious huckleberry waffles for breakfast. Then, while Eva took a nap we lounged around and read. Eric had a golf lesson in the afternoon and Eva and I played in the sand and water which was just a step outside the condo. So nice!

building sandcastles

Hmmm, sand isn't a very tasty treat.

These are the times you have to write about and remember. I hope you are all having a fabulous summer!

2 comments:

Em said...

It looks so beautiful up there! We are definitely going to have to come up and go to McCall with you guys sometime.

Jody said...

That sounds like the most relaxing and perfect weekend! I love Eva's little swim suit equip with little sandy bum, she's darling.