CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Special High 5

On thursday while Eva and I were in Salt Lake we were able to go to my cousin Brooke's bridal shower at Little America. After we had lunch my mom was playing with Eva out in the hallway. She pops her head around the corner and motions for me to come quick. Guess who Eva got a high-5 from?? President Monson! He came up to her and said, "What a cutie." Then held his hand up and she kept giving him the high-5. Other people were gathering around and Eva started to talk and play with some little kids. President Monson then said, "She has a good personality." Wow! That sure makes a mother's heart smile. I would have to agree with him, she is quite a friendly little girl.

1 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Cool! That will be a fun story for her when she is old enough to get it!!