CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Still tiny, but healthy, happy and adorable.

At 6 months old Eva is now 13 lbs 5 oz which I think is pretty good considering she was 4 lbs 12 oz at birth. But she is definitely still on the tiny side. Last night was the first experience with rice cereal and boy was that fun to watch Eric spoon it in her mouth, half of it dripping down her chin. What a fun age! She has been cracking us up left and right as she growls, laughs, and grabs everything in sight. Here are some fun recent pictures.

We have been taking monthly pictures of Eva on her "Eva blanket" so that we can compare her size.

Just a few days old:

6 months old:





11 comments:

Lyndsay said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe it.. Cohen is weighing in at almost 16 pounds and he is only 4 months! Eva is so tiny.. but as long as they are healthy that is all that matters. She is beautiful!! We miss you guys so much.

ScottNLili said...

She's such a cute baby! Chubby and cute! Cant wait to see you two!

Nicole said...

she is so pretty...I wonder why? :) love the comparison on the blanket...such a good idea. And she is still so little...hopefully we can see you guys in December (I am hoping to make it to Sandy)...

Annilee said...

What a tiny little peanut, I am glad that she is growing though. She is so beautiful, it is so nice to start feeding baby food, I loved to watch Cannon experience each new taste! Enjoy!

Megan said...

I have to laugh when you say she is 13 pounds at six months, Judson was that at 2 months. We've got a big one on our hands. She is so adorable. Miss seeing you guys.

Jani Jo said...

Nicole you have the cutest daughter! Her lil' grin is so sweet. I love her in green:)

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet Nicole. I just think girls are meant to be smaller. Still plenty to love. I can barely carry Jude because, oh yeah he is over 18 pounds at 5 months.

holly said...

Thats a cute baby! Can't wait to see yous in Park City!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

So SO CUTE! Maybe she can date wyatt when they get older because he just weighed in at 16 lbs. at his nine month check up.

Paige said...

Nicole she Eva is soooooo cute...and done very well at putting some weight on in 6 months! cute Idea with the two pictures! just thought I'd send our blog address, it's finally up a running. you guys are adorable!

allredsinaction.blogspot.com

Leah said...

She is so adorable!!! I love the ab tips too....just trying to get on a good schedule of going ot the gym on a regular basis, so any tips always help me, since I don't like to go in the first place. Anyway, Eva is just precious. Looks like you guys are really enjoying Boise...so fun!