CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eva Meets Mike

It has been a year since I have seen my brother Mike so it was a lot of fun to have him stay with us this past weekend and have him meet Eva for the first time! He was a little scared to hold her at first but by the end of the weekend he couldn't stop playing with her. It was pretty cute to watch them make each other laugh. I think he really likes this uncle business. Eva and Mike actually share the same birthday!

3 comments:

Annilee said...

What a stud Mike is, I am so glad that he hot to meet Eva! He looks great, hope he is doing great! He really is a special person and I will never forget his kindness to me at your wedding!

Anonymous said...

What a great story, hopefully it won't be too long before he sees her next. Glad you had a good visit.

ScottNLili said...

Why Hello Mike!! HAHA! He looks marvelous with his new teeth! Dr. Ballou sure is good at his job! ps. i want white teeth, hook me up.