CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Who says there aren't beaches in Idaho?

Eric's Dad was in town visiting and we had a really fun day on friday. The two of them planned a day of golf in McCall (2 hours north of Boise) and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to go to my new favorite place. I keep seeing Richmond friends' blogs with their Virginia Beach pictures and they really make me miss it! But we have found our new beach- only with pine trees and mountains rather than salt water and waves! McCall has a beautiful pristine lake and the little town is full of cute shops and good restaurants. So Eva and I decided we were going to have some girl time while the boys golfed 18 holes.

We found a nice beach area so I changed into my suit and since I haven't found Eva a swimsuit yet, she just wore the good ol' fashioned kind.....a diaper. I know, not as cute as a teeny bikini but it served it's purpose for the day. She loved going out into the water and getting her toes buried in the sand. I had the funnest day and was so glad I had my little sidekick with me. She makes everything more fun.

7 comments:

Laurie & Clint said...

your daughter is just so cute! the spitten image of her beautiful mamma! glad you are starting to feel at home in idaho

Jani Jo said...

What a fun day! You make me jealous with your 'girl outings'. Braxton has already formed a distaste for long shoppping trips, etc:) Nicole, you are an adorable mom for an absolutely adorable Eva.

Jani Jo said...

What a fun day! You make me jealous with your 'girl outings'. Braxton has already formed a distaste for long shoppping trips, etc:) Nicole, you are an adorable mom for an absolutely adorable Eva.

none said...

Looks like so much fun. She is so cute! We need to get together and do some girl things together... we will have to plan something. Miss you guys...

Mama Snow said...

Well Hello.......Why Haven't I noticed you were on Laurie's friend list? Well it's nice to see you have a blog and you have an adorable little girl. So what have you been up to these days? You ever come to visit Utah? Well I hope to hear from ya and catch up in the blog world.

Em said...

Beach bum baby! I am so excited to see McCall! It looks like a perfect place to play.

Tiff and Rand said...

Hey Nicole, it's Tiff. I saw your name on Ashley's blog and thought I'd come say HI! Your daughter is adorable and it was fun to see what you guys have been up to!