CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Liss!

It was the birthday of my cutest, sweetest little sister Melissa Jewel yesterday. I feel so lucky to have the relationship that I do with her. She is my best bud and even though we have lived apart for a while we still laugh our heads off when we are together just like we did when we shared a room as little girls. We are 4 years apart and many times people have thought that she is my older sister... for some reason :)! She is such a good person and has so many friends because people always want to be around her. She can make you laugh and make you feel good about yourself. She never has anything negative to say about others. She is always happy and smiling with a positive attitude.
Liss has been doing my hair for quite some time now and I don't know what I would do without my little beautician. The night I went in to to the hospital to get induced to have Eva I took a shower before we left and Liss wouldn't let me go without blowdrying and curling my hair. There was no way I was going to meet my baby without my hair done! Little did we know what labor would do to it...but it actually did look pretty good. With no one else can I get beautiful hair, drink crystal light and get it all over my face, sneak into private swimming pools (ok maybe that was my doing), dance like a madwoman, be awesome body-boarder chics, drive to abercrombie and get lost, and just be crazy sisters.
Thanks for so many fun memories and for being the sis that you are. We love you.
Happy Birthday!

PICS FROM THE WEEKEND IN UT:

Nerds getting our picture taken at Cafe Rio for Lissa's birthday lunch on Saturday.

Lissa's Party

PICS OF GOOD TIMES:

2 comments:

The Ballou's said...

Happy Birthday toy our sister. I'm sure Sam did something special for her. Thank you so much for the gift for Sloan. It is adorable. She wore it yesterday and looked so cute in it. Thanks again.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Happy birthday Liss! LOVE the pictures, especially the hair one you hot mama!

Kimberloola