CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Few of Eva's Favorite Things


I say this at every stage, but I think this one is my favorite. Eva is 4 months old now and is a noisy, smiley little one. She has been cooing like crazy and her smiles just make us melt. Each one reminds me how much I love being a mother. What a blessing she is. Here are some things that Eva loves:




Her Baby Jogger stroller is a sweet ride

Well, maybe it's my favorite....but we love going walking and jogging so we take this thing everywhere. It is so easy to maneuver and to fold down. Thanks Grandma Christy and Grandpa Cole!




Bath Time!



Her Daddy


Good kisses especially from Dad



Good Rest

Isn't this precious?


Her Bed

Thanks Grandma Julia and Grandpa Craig! Her crib is beautiful.




Her cousin Brenner

Eva loves watching everything Brenner does and he can sure make her smile.





Her buddy Sam (Jess and Damariz baby boy)

Sam was born the day before Eva, can you believe it? Jess and Eric made them kiss.






Aunt Eva and her pretty name....and Dave Ballou of course!





Hangin' out with Mom all the time

Well I like to think that she loves me too. We have lots of fun together even just being at home. This is the best job ever!

11 comments:

ScottNLili said...

She is such a precious little baby!! I cant tell who she looks like! Next to you, she looks like your little clone, but next to Eric...I dunno. I suppose she's a great mix of two great parents!
Love You guys!

Em said...

I think the stroller is my favorite too! Cute pictures. We need to get our domestication on and make some bedding!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to the Boise Ballou's! We had a great time this weekend. Thanks for being the perfect hosts! I think I have the cutest grandchildren ever! (I bet there are some grandparents out there that agree with me!)

Cristi said...

So glad to see the blog is up and runnin'! I will be checking back often to spy on your family adventures! I love Eva's smiles...we will need to do more photos during her new stages!

Jordan said...

Eva is so beautiful (how could she not be with you two for parents) Nicole you look so amazing too. I am glad to be able to visit your blog.

Cam Ballou said...

Awesome! She is SO beautiful. I am glad you are enjoying motherhood. She looks so tiny - I can't remember mine being that small!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! So glad you are doing well and Eva is just adorable. How is Boise? Crazy that Eric is out there working. Can't wait for this year to be over so we can start that next chapter. Well I won't wish it by too fast. Thank you so much for writing. I am so glad you found us so we can stay posted on you guys. Take care!

Laurie & Clint said...

Nicole!!! Hooray! Now i can really keep tabs on you, you were a hard one to track down before. Your daughter is so cute and the spittin image of her gorgeous mom. Looks like you guys are doing really well. I am coming to utah in about a month, if you are around we should get together with kim. Anyway...now you have the link to my blog so you can stalk me at will.

The Ballou's said...

Eva is so cute. I think she is one of my favotrite things:)

Nick Ballard Family said...

Hello Boise Ballou's it's Nick and Lindsey Ballard...I found your blog through another blog's friend list...your little family is so beautiful how are you guys doing? Check out our blog http://ballard4.blogspot.com/

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

What a little doll! I love the picture of her asleep with her little hands folded together. So cute. Every stage is just more and more fun until they hit about 18 months...they are still fun half the time, but you want to give them away the other half!