CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Our January


Life is good at the Ballou house. Eric has been able to do some cool different cases at work and is getting busier. He loves what he does and I'm so glad for that. I am teaching my class and only have a few students, but it is great to get the practice and the workouts. Personal training is going well, especially because I have been able to bring Eva while I train a lady twice a week at her house. She has been such a good girl and just sits and claps at her while we workout. She is getting around better now, though, not quite a crawl, but scooting on her tummy. I love little baby girl dresses and get excited on sundays when I can dress Eva up. All of the grandmas have supplied us with a closet full of cute dresses. This is one of our favorites. That face is classic too.

We went to a Boise State basketball game where Eva clapped for our team in her cute orange and blue.


Last weekend was action-packed. We started out in McCall with Cristi and Brooks and some other friends for the Winter Festival. It was cool to see some huge ice sculptures, have breakfast at the Pancake House, and to walk around one of our favorite places. Sunday morning we left early for Logan where Emily and Travis live. They blessed their new baby Clark. We had a lunch afterward with everyone. The food was splendid, as always with the Ballou family, and it was fun to hang out for a little while before having to drive back home! It was lots of driving, but very worth it to see cute little Clark in his blessing outfit and Brenner in a shirt, tie, vest, cowboy boots and hat. Wish we would have taken pictures.
We have been taking a bunch of mini- videos of Eva. This one is pretty funny.


5 comments:

Em said...

Oh my little Eba-nater! We LOVED seeing you for the blessing and are so happy you could come. We miss you and love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

She is too cute! We'll have to see if we can hook-up this summer. We'd love to see you guys!

Annilee said...

What a gorgeous girl you have, not that I am surprised! What kind of sling do you have her in in those pictures? Also, love the orange coat!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!!! :)

wannabee free said...

I love how you have your hair curled in that picture and of course the orange pea coat is one of my favorites! Maybe I should've married a dentist so I could afford to be fashionable! :) ha ha!!
too cute!