CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy LOVE Day

Hope you are having a lovely Valentines Day with your sweeties. I enjoy Valentines because it is fun to plan a romantic night with my man and give him a cheesy homemade valentine, I like making and eating heart sugar cookies and I love pink and red. Although, we do like to celebrate it a couple of days late. It's a little silly, I guess, but it's great because we don't get stuck with a 30 minute wait at a restaurant, and all of the candy at the store is 50% off. So Eric and I will be celebrating on monday.

Eva and I made these cookies for the office:

She liked the pink frosting and shaking the sprinkles.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Why isn't this showing up?

Anonymous said...

Grandma wants to eat some of those cookies.

Annilee said...

Thanks for the info on the hip sling, my friend is having twins in April and needs something that works well. Did you use it when Eva was a baby or does it not work until they can sit up on their own? Also, does the lady have a website or something to order from? Thanks for the help!

Jani Jo said...

The cookies are cute, but not as cute as lil' Eva! And I love that pic of her in the orange dress; so dreamy! Have a Happy V-day on Monday:)

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Rad shades!

nielsen said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all... Eva is getting so big and cuter than ever! Miss you guys...

Paige said...

Such a cute idea!! I loved all of the clever sayings...I'll have to use that one sometime!