CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to All


So far Eva has loved just about everything to do with Christmas- touching the ornaments on the tree and trying to pull them off, play with ribbon and tape while I wrap presents, and suck on candycanes given to her by her dad. But there is one thing she hates. When I use scissors to curl ribbon on a present she screams her head off. I don't really know why. Maybe it is the sound that bothers her... a mystery.
Even though she doesn't know what is going on, I am really excited for Eva's first Christmas. I thought she would be crawling by now, but she isn't (which I am a bit grateful for) so I pictured her getting into everything under and on the Christmas tree. But I think she will just sit and try to suck on as much wrapping paper as she can.
I'm also excited to go home to Salt Lake with Eva and Eric to be with all of our families.
We hope that everybody has a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with health, peace and joy!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh man...she is so cute!! Do we get to see you this weekend? I hope! Can't wait!! We will call you guys or you call us...we get there on Sat.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Thanks so much for the Christmas Card! She is adorable...I can't wait to come and see her in Idaho one of these days!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Thanks so much for the Christmas Card! She is adorable...I can't wait to come and see her in Idaho one of these days!

Unknown said...

How can any little girl be so cute!
We had a wonderful time with you all this Christmas. It was a wonderful visit for me! Can't wait to come to Boise...

Anonymous said...

She's our pride and "JOY"!!!