CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Valentine's Message with a Hug



Yes, she can be up to mischief a lot of the time, but doesn't that just melt your heart? I had to video it before she can actually say love instead of wub. Then it won't be as cute.


We've had some ups and downs the last couple of days. I have been laid up with the flu and Eva has been quite patient with me. I was in the bathroom yesterday and I could hear her rummaging around in the pantry. Then she came in with a box of Captain Crunch about as tall as she is with her whole arm drowning in the box. She pulled it out with a handful of the crunch and carefully placed them on my leg. "Here, Mommy, this will help you feel better", she must have thought. And it did. Not because I was craving Captain Crunch at that moment, but because she wanted to do something for her poor sick mama. What a sweetie.


We had a good day despite the bug. We made it to the "animal store." That's Cabella's. Thank you Emily, Brenner and Clark for giving us this glorious idea of fun in the winter time. We saw "ewk, zebas and bayas". The day was complete when we watched the Little Mermaid on my bed and Tiny fell asleep. Now when I should be sleeping, I'm typing away...

Happy Valentines Day!

We wub you

3 comments:

Annilee said...

SO cute, I love the way that little ones learn their own forms of words. I know I need to start correcting Cannon since it is never cute to have a 5 or 6 year old talk like a 2 year old but I know I will miss the "Cannonisms" around our house. I can't believe how big Tiny is getting! Hope you guys are doing well...

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Holy cow that is cute! That is such a fun age :). Hope you are feeling better - when are you coming down here next? We need to catch up!

Em said...

Oh man... that girl...she is quite the deal isn't she? We WUB WUB WUB you guys!