CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here comes the sun..

And I think it's here to stay! This whole week it has been at least 70 and sunny so it's pretty safe to say that Spring is here to stay and Summer is coming. Hooray! I am definitely a summer girl and I am finding that Eva will be too. She loves being outside crawling around in the grass, going on walks and going to the playground. I am so excited for warm weather things: the zoo, swimming with Eva in her tiny swimsuit, camping, golfing with Eric, hiking and riding bikes.

3 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Amen to that!!!

sally said...

Looks like you were at the park near our house. Give me a call and we can meet up sometime and let the kids play together.

David & Vanessa said...

Ah! I know! Summer is awesome, and better yet with babies!!! Being a mom IS the best.